Bankruptcy Law Broward County Florida. People file bankruptcy to eliminate:
- Credit card debt, Medical bills, Income taxes older than three years, repossessions, creditor lawsuits, and other debts;
- To stop the constant harassment by creditors at home and at work;
- To stop a foreclosure lawsuit;
- To stop wage and bank garnishments;
- To reinstate a driver’s license suspended after an accident;
- And the desire to be debt free, start fresh, and to be able to reestablish credit in two years after bankruptcy.
At First Legal will explain the bankruptcy process, including the bankruptcy required credit counseling class you will need to take on the phone or on the internet before we file your bankruptcy chapter 7 or chapter 13 petition and the bankruptcy financial management class you will need to take after your case is filed to receive a bankruptcy discharge. We will review, determine and explain how debts are dealt with in bankruptcy and which debts are dischargeable in bankruptcy.
At First Legal you will receive the dedicated attention of an experienced team of qualified attorneys that will partner with you during the entire process and will be at your disposal whenever you have questions or concerns to discuss. We will do it an affordable flat fee.
Speak With a Lawyer Now – Free Consultation – Affordable Costs – Hablamos Español
Call First Legal (954) 998-1488 to schedule a free consultation with an experienced attorney. We serve all of Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties in Florida.
2600 S. Douglas Road., Suite 1101, Coral Gables, Florida 33134
1930 Harrison Street, Suite 209, Hollywood, Florida 33020