Miami Dade Broward Bankruptcy Attorneys. Our commitment to you is that when you contact First Legal you will speak directly to an experienced bankruptcy attorney, not a paralegal or secretary. We understand how unexpected events can land even the most careful person in financial hardship. We understand the difficulties families go through when faced with the possibility of foreclosure or repossession, the difficult decisions you have to make when credit card or medical bills pile up, we know what it means to be afraid to pick up the phone because it might be another creditor demanding to be paid. Let our experienced team of attorneys help you get debt relief and get a fresh start.
People file bankruptcy to eliminate:
- Credit card debt, Medical bills, Income taxes older than three years, repossessions, creditor lawsuits, and other debts;
- To stop the constant harassment by creditors at home and at work;
- To stop a foreclosure lawsuit;
- To stop wage and bank garnishments;
- To reinstate a driver’s license suspended after an accident;
- And the desire to be debt free, start fresh, and to be able to reestablish credit in two years after bankruptcy.
Call First Legal (954) 998-1488 to schedule a free consultation with an experienced attorney.
We serve all of Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties in Florida.
2600 S. Douglas Road., Suite 1101, Coral Gables, Florida 33134
1930 Harrison Street, Suite 209, Hollywood, Florida 33020